Saturday, March 17, 2007

Driving Fast In The Parking Lots

Cars Driving Fast

Driving Fast In The Parking Lots

So whats the deal with these morons who drive like 90, in the parking lots? Like big deal if you don't get a close parking space for your car, big deal it just means you have to walk an extra few steps!

Or like these people are parking their cars to save their life! Yeah buddy if you dont't find a parking space under 60 seconds your car will blow up! (wait wasnt there a movie like that but with a bus?)

I mean I was at the mall this past weekend and I almost got my ass ran over because this car super silent and I was in between cars and this dude was driving like he was trying to get a role in the fast and furious!

Hey Let Me Know What You Think, Add Your Comments... Christa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the town that I live in, people dont drive fast in parking lots anymore because last year 3 kids got ran over ( 2 died)

It's sad!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dude that sucks, Imagine being the parents of those kids that died!

Magic Blog

3:49 PM  
Blogger magiclover said...

Awww that is so sad to hear, I hope the stupid bastard goes to jail that will teach him a lesson!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home