Friday, March 16, 2007

Stupid Drivers EVERYWHERE

So I'm driving along minding my own business, driving my car to work and suddenly some stupid ass biatch decides to switch lanes without looking first. What a stupid fucking moron driver.... Um 911 take her car away p-o-l-i-c-e.

Or what about those car diving morons who pull into your lane from a side street or a stop and see your car coming pretty fast put decides to pull out infront of you without speeding up! Like OMG Some people should not be driving at all!

Ok Ok now I'm sure we all do stupid things while driving our cars, from school, work, etc... Now I must admit I feel pretty darn stupid when I'm pulling up to a stop light and I notice my car blocking another car who wants to pull out from the gas station. I sit there and kinda look away, hehe, I now the other person in the car is thinking... WTF dumb bitch, you could of stop a few feet back so I can pull out!! ... Sorry Mom wont happen again!


*** Recommend Car Buying Website


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home