Friday, March 16, 2007

Why Drive Your Car Fast When Its Icy?

Why Drive Your Car Fast When Its Icy?


I so fucking hate driving my car when it's really really icy or when it's black ice! At least my car has this anti ice break thingy. I guess the idea is so you dont slam on your breaks and keep pressing down on them. Which we all know you should lightly tap your brakes if your own ice right?

Anyways back to my story. I dont understand these people who drive really really fast when the roads our super duper icy. Everytime it snows hard I always see cars upside down on the ditch, maybe that will teach these people to slow it down a little bit and take your time driving!

It's sad really because a few months ago, the driver of a mini van was speeding or driving to fast for the icy conditions and hit another car and killed 2 kids in the other car!


Hey Let Me Know What You Think, and Add Your Comments... Christa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea christa I totally agree with you, people... STUPID people drive way to fucking fast where I live when it's bad weather

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so funny about how you see cars upside down in the ditch because once that snows falls down where I live thats like a daily event here!!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home