Saturday, March 17, 2007

Girls Who Drive Nice Cars

Ok whats the deal with people noticing a chick driving a really nice car? They automatically think, hey she's driving her boyfriends car or something. I went my dorky brothers 17th birthday party and someone outside smoking notice me pulling up in my pimped out car.

So he ask hey "Is that your boyfriends car?" Fuck you! I should of bitch slapped him and made him my bitch!....Ok I know it gets me soooo fucking mad caz this happens all the time. Hey dumbasses its 2007 girls can drive nice cars too!

Hey Let Me Know What You Think, and Add Your Comments... Christa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it's just years and years and years of conditioning, dont worry my girlfriend gets that too!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl, I would have paid to see your slap the fuck out of him, maybe you should of drove your mustang over his bitch ass!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home